Thursday, November 6, 2014

My sweet treat

We know we all love chocolate, we know that real chocolate has wonderful health benefits.  The problem is finding real true chocolate without all the sugar and without all the other added "junk".
Last year when we visiting my in-laws, my mother in law introduced me to this wonderful little concoction.  It is the perfect little treat, especially as it is getting cooler outside.  And, it is super easy!  You can make it for yourself or for your whole family.  A single serving would like this:

1 C. almond breeze milk (0 sugars!)  I like the almond coconut, the fam likes the plain almond.
2 tsp. bensdorp dutch process cocoa  -1 tbsp is 30 calories and 0 sugars.
Then from there get creative! I have added everything from cinnamon and nutmeg (my fav) to peppermint oil.

I am exciting to see how this little treat works for you all!

P.S. when I make this for kids they little to add a little coffee creamer.  So, I found this nestle natural bliss.  It has 5 grams of sugar.  But, the great thing is the ingredients are: nonfat milk, heavy cream, sugar and natural flavor.  That is it!  They love the cinnamon cream flavor! 





Bensdorp Dutch-Process Cocoa - 16 oz.Wicked Hot Chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment