Thursday, November 6, 2014

I have to share this!!!


I stumbled on this at the store this week and my kids loved it!  Well, maybe not loved but didn't hate it!  Which is a score in my book.  If you haven't see this or tried it, I highly recommend giving it a try.   Finding yogurt that is chalk full of sugar is a rarity.  This is the description that come from the manufacturer:
 Elli Quark is a spoonable fresh cheese with a creamy texture similar to Greek yogurt, 
but with a richer, less sour taste. It also has a better protein-to-carb ratio than Greek yogurt, with high protein and no added sugars.  Made from milk from cows not treated with rBST and free of added sugars and gluten, Elli Quark is also vegetarian friendly (no gelatin) and all-natural. Sweetened with fruit, erythritol and Stevia, it’s a dang clean ingredient list and full of probiotics.   80 calories, 0 grams of fat, 5 grams of sugar, 14 grams of protein and 15 percent of your calcium needs.




07 23 12 ElliQuark  3

1 comment:

  1. Quark was one of my favourite desserts on my mission in Germany. It's so tasty. They would add all sorts of things to it, often fresh fruits and sometimes chocolate. It was great. It must be new bc quark was banned in the States when I served

    ReplyDelete